Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Good Night 2003, Happy New Year!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2003 has been a long year for the EllaNoize family. We have had a few bad times, But overall a lot more good times. I can't complain about the path that is laid out before me, I will continue on lifes journey, Trying to sidestep the obstacles without falling. I have a good feeling that 2004 is going to be a good year for us.
    I would like to raise my glass [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] And say " My Friends, I wish each and every one of you and your families, A great Start on a great New Year. May You All Walk In God's Shadow and Cast A Long Shadow".
    ...PEACE...

    Rog & Julie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cheers everyone! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Bohemian Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2003
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Cheers to you all on this last day of 2003!
    I'm waiting for my designated driver to pick me up and then I intend to go and get plowed.
    Safety first as they say.
    Todd

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Anybody got a sure-fire cure for a hangover?
    I'll bet I am not the only one who could use one right about now!

    I hope you all got through [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] night safely!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well Gus, The only way I know of to cure a hangover was to keep drinking, for about 6 years it worked for me.
    A wave of the hand to the Bohemian Twister. Glad to see you joining in on the fun here and TheRunaways.com.
    We had a really exciting New Years Eve party here in the bean field last night. We stayed up and watched Dick Clarks Rockin New Years Eve (wasn?t much rockin going on, There was even an orchestra backing up KISS). Made some chocolate chip cookies. How can I stand all o this excitement anymore???
    Rog

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks Ella! Aspirin and a nap did the trick, more or less.
    I really didn't have THAT much as I recall. I am just NOT much of a drinker I guess!

    Yeah Todd, it's good to see ya joining in. BTW, my new Rock Gal Anagrams game should be coming up shortly. The RGA staff is working night and day on it! LOL!
    Oh, I meant to mention this before. The member ratings on this board are not always accurate. You show 2 votes with a 1 rating. That can NOT be right because I rated you 5. You do have the option of turning it off in your profile settings. Many of us have done just that!
    I contacted Hostboard about this problem a long time ago but it's still an unfortunate glitch!

    More later,
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Bohemian Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2003
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hello again nice people. Happy New year! Thankyou for the wave of the hand ellanoize. I am waving back to you right now!
    I see the new rock gal anagrams Gus and am stumped so far but I will keep trying.
    Thankyou for telling me about the ratings. I had not even thought about it. I must have gotten another vote since your post and I can not complain so I'll just leave it on. Thanks for caring!
    I ordered 2 discs from amazon and am looking forward to getting them now. The Runaways and Queens Of Noise are the ones. Good choices right?
    I will now go back to figure out some anagrams. Thanks again!
    Todd

  8. #8
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Not GOOD choices Todd.
    <font size=5>EXCELLENT</font> choices!!!
    Just wait.....You'll see!
    Live In Japan would be an excellent 3rd choice!

    Cherie shines on all three!!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic